This "3-in-1" product suite, intended for developers requiring a stable and features-rich set of audio tools, contains the following libraries based upon the .NET framework:
- Audio DJ Studio API for .NET: adds sounds playback, mixing capabilities and playlists management to DJs applications. Supports MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, CD tracks, Shoutcast streams and other formats. The use of DirectSound allows the allocated players to have a separate control over Volume, Tempo, Playback Rate, Pitch and Equaliser values: visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display.
- Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET: adds sound recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to multimedia applications. Supports recording and encoding in several formats. Visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display. The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard. Can obtain CDDB information about a CD album during a ripping session.
- Audio Sound Editor API for .NET: adds sounds editing and sound analysis capabilities to multimedia applications.
The editor can perform various operations with audio data such as analyzing the sound's waveform at different resolutions with rich visualization capabilities like zooming and panning, allows applying filters and audio effects like DMO, VST, Equalizer, Tempo change, custom DSP, sliding volume, volume automation.
Supports encoding in several audio formats and allows adding several tagging and metadata information to the sound under editing.
For further details about each .NET component available inside this suite, click on their respective names below:
Audio DJ Studio API for .NET
Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET
Audio Sound Editor API for .NET
Developers purchasing Audio Sound Suite API for .NET receive three great controls at a substantial discount
- A lower priced "Compact version " of Audio Sound Suite API for .NET is available: this edition contains Audio DJ Studio API for .NET and Audio Sound Recorder API for .NET only (no Audio Sound Editor API for .NET inside).
- Each component available inside the suite can be purchased separately.
|ActiveX version available
In case you should be using a Microsoft's development environment not based upon the .NET framework, like Microsoft Visual Basic 6 or Visual C++ in conjunction with MFC, or if you should be using development environments not belonging to the Microsoft's catalogue, a possible alternative could be using our Active Sound Suite
set of ActiveX controls.
Supported target systems:
- From Windows XP up to the latest Windows version in both x86 and x64 flavours
- From Windows Server 2003 up to the latest Windows Server version in both x86 and x64 flavours
Supported .NET versions
- .NET Framework 2.0
- .NET Framework 3.0
- .NET Framework 3.5 ("Client profile" not supported)
- .NET Framework 4.x ("Client profile" not supported)
- .NET 5
- .NET 6
- .NET Core 3.1