Assembly version (AudioSoundEditorApi.dll) ) 18.104.22.168 (April 2, 2018)
Multimedia engine version (AdjMmsEng.dll and AdjMmsEng64.dll) 22.214.171.124 (October 21 , 2020)
Full product history available inside the online documentation.
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the installation of updated versions, don't forget to close all of the running applications and to UNINSTALL the existing version: missing this step could prevent the new version to run correctly on your development PC.
Fixed Bugs (since version 7.0)
- The enumSoundEditCommands enumerated type misses declaration for documented values SOUND_EDIT_CMD_APPLY_PLAYER_SETTINGS and
- The SoundPlaybackDone event is not generated
- When the Effects.NormalizationSimpleApply method is applied to a sound range, the final position of the range is ignored
- The Dynamic amplifier effect applied through the Effects.DynamicAmplifierApply method doesn't work correctly.
- The Effects.EqualizerLoad method fails to load equalizer bands previously saved into a file without reporting any error
- Under certain circumstances, when launching the container application a message box reporting "### Internal error, cannot load engine Number x due to error 193" is displayed
- The VST.ProgramParamSetValue method (Effects.VstProgramParamSetValue per l'editor) has no effect on the user interface of the VST effect.
- Management of CART, BEXT and LIST chunks inside very huge WAV files may generate unexpected exceptions.
- When the Effects.CustomDspUseFloatSamples method is invoked, the waveform analyzer will display a wrong waveform.
- Retrieval of CD cover pictures doesn't work.
- When the SoundComposer is used on a machine without sound cards installed, the resulting sound composition may contain noise only.
- When playback of the loaded sound is paused, an eventual selection on the waveform analyzer cannot be modified through the mouse.
- When exporting multi-channel audio in Ogg Vorbis format, channels mapping could be wrong.
- When generating a wave (sine, square, etc.) the corresponding waveform may be not displayed correctly.
- The Effects.VolumeAutomationLevelApply method may cause a GPF when the automation is applied to the initial portion only of a very big sound sound file.
- The waveform scroller doesn't display the waveform correctly when no sound card is installed inside the system.
- The waveform analyzer doesn't display the waveform correctly due to a regression inside the code.