Assembly version (AudioSoundEditorApi.dll) ) 22.214.171.124 (October 7, 2016)
Multimedia engine version (AdjMmsEng.dll and AdjMmsEng64.dll) 126.96.36.199 (October 7, 2016)
Full product history available inside the online documentation.
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the installation of updated versions, don't forget to close all of the running applications and to UNINSTALL the existing version: missing this step could prevent the new version to run correctly on your development PC.
Fixed Bugs (since version 6.0)
- The enumId3v2EventTimingTypes enumeration misses the declaration of ID3V2_ETCO_Audio_end_start_of_silence and ID3V2_ETCO_Audio_file_end.
- Most of the methods of the TagsEditor object, returning a string of text, limit the length of the string to 1024 characters.
- When a sound file has been loaded, analyzing eventual tags through the TagsEditor.ALL_AnalyzeSoundOnEditor method may cause an eventual call to the PlaySound method to fail starting playback.
- The loading of WAV files compressed with the icmv.acm codec may cause the component to crash.
- When resizing the waveform scroller an unwanted change on the current playback position may happen.
- The LoadSoundFast method fails when the InitDriversType method has been invoked for using WASAPI drivers.
- When the EnableSoundPreloadForPlayback method has been invoked, trying to edit a file may generate error -111.
- MP4 files containing a MPEG-Layer3 audio stream may fail to load.
- The Effects.DeNoiseFilterApply method doesn't work with large files.
- Missing to call the WaveformAnalyzer.SetDisplayRange method after completing a waveform analysis could cause further operations on the waveform analyzer to generate an exception.
- The component may generate an exception, instead of returning the error code ERR_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY, when trying to load in memory a sound file whose total decoded size is over 4 GBytes.