Assembly version (AudioDjStudioApi.dll) 10.1.2.0 (August 8, 2018)
Multimedia engine version (AdjMmsEng.dll and AdjMmsEng64.dll) 18.104.22.168 (November 2, 2018)
Full product history is available inside the online documentation.
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the installation of updated versions, don't forget to close all of the running applications and to UNINSTALL the existing version: missing this step could prevent the new version to run correctly on your development PC.
Fixed Bugs (since version 10.0)
- The SoundDone event is not generated
- The call to the StreamVolumeSlide method is ignored when performed immediately after a call to the PlaySound method
- The call to the SeekSound method is ignored when performed immediately after a call to the LoadSound method
- Playlists loaded with the PLAYLIST_AUTOMATION_MODE attribute may fail to work as expected
- When a player is attached to a stream mixer, the GetPlayerStatus method may return SOUND_PLAYING also when the player is in paused status
- When the GetPlayerStatus is invoked immediately after the LoadSoundFast method, the returned status could be SOUND_NONE instead of SOUND_STOPPED
- Volume changes have no effect on the audio stream created by the sound composer object
- The PlayListAddItem method fails to load an automation item containing XML code when the XML text begins with blank characters
- Under certain circumstances, when launching the container application a message box reporting "### Internal error, cannot load engine Number x due to error 193" is displayed
- Some WAV file encoded in proprietary formats could not be recognized correctly
- The VST.ProgramParamSetValue method (Effects.VstProgramParamSetValue per l'editor) has no effect on the user interface of the VST effect.
- Detecting the final silence position through the SilenceDetectionOnPlayer and SilenceDetectionOnFile methods may return a wrong value with certain WMA files.
- Trigger events are not fired while playing a video clip that doesn't contain an audio stream inside
- When a player is playing an audio track loaded from a session of the editor or recorder components, an exception may be raised when closing the container application without a previous stop of the playback session.
- When a player is attached to a mono stream mixer, loading a stereo file will fail with return code ERR_CANNOT_ADD_PLAYER_TO_MIXER (-122)