Assembly version (AudioDjStudio.dll) 18.104.22.168 (August 2, 2015)
Multimedia engine version (AdjMmsEng.dll and AdjMmsEng64.dll) 22.214.171.124 (August 2, 2015)
Full product history is available inside the online documentation.
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the installation of updated versions, don't forget to close all of the running applications and to UNINSTALL the existing version: missing this step could prevent the new version to run correctly on your development PC.
Fixed Bugs (since version 7.0)
- The GetFileType method may return an unknown audio format instead of the correct audio format.
- Loading certain types of sound files in WMA format may cause the application to hang.
- When an item in MP4 format has been added to a PDJ file, a GPF could be generated when the item is executed and its StartPosSec (or StartPosMs or StartPosPerc) attribute has been set to 0.
- When the VideoPlayer has not been set to work with the AUDIO_RENDERER_MODE_CUSTOM_2 mode through the VideoPlayer.AudioRendererModeSet method, video clips added to a PDJ playlist may miss to start playback.
- A dead-lock is generated on a call to the SilenceDetectionOnFile method when the passed pathname is invalid or pointing to an invalid/unsupported file.
- Playback of some types of MP4 files is stopped immediately after starting playback.
- When the waveform analysis of the loaded sound file is replaced by the loading of the pkw file containing previously saved peaks, an eventual waveform scroller may miss to scroll the waveform during playback.
- When the InitDriversType method enables the usage of both DirectSound and ASIO devices, the waveform scroller may not display the current position correctly.
- When no output device is installed or all output devices have been disabled, exiting the application may raise an exception.
- When loading a playlist in WPL format, eventual pathnames containing UTF-8 characters will not be recognized as valid.
- After enabling sound reverse management through a call to the SoundDirectionEnable, the audio format reported by the nFileType field of the SoundInfo2 data structure filled by the ReadSoundInfo2 method may be set in error to -1..
- During silence detection, a regression introduced in version 126.96.36.199 causes the component to report a wrong silence position at the end of the sound file.
- If a VST effect has been added to the output of a stream mixer, invoking the VST.EffectFree method may raise an exception.
- The MixerVolumeGet and MixerMuteGet methods don't return the requested value inside the provided parameter but inside the return value which should instead contain an eventual error code.
- The LoadSoundFromRecordingSession method may not work correctly if the recording system was stored inside a memory buffer instead of an output file on disk.
- Visual feedbacks may sometime not work and the VUMeterValueChange event could sometime be missing.
- Calling the VideMixer.Reset method generates an exception.
- Volume automation management is not correct when using more than one instance of the component.