Current version is 184.108.40.206 (May 30, 2006)
Fixed builds can be obtained by contacting our Technical support.
- Using an oscilloscope larger than 512 pixels will cause an exception
- The oscilloscope doesn't work correctly with 8 bits samples
- The LoadSoundFromMemory method will always load songs into the first player.
- At design-time tooltips are not displayed correctly
- The GetCdIdentification method, used in conjunction with the CD_IDENTIF_TEXT parameter in order to get the CD-Text contained inside an Audio CD, will return only the first string.
- Requesting the BPM to a song playing the latest 30 seconds could cause a GPF
- The enumPlayListFormats enumerated type, used by the PlayListSave, is not accessible
- Members of the SoundInfo class are not accessible
- The busy state of the CD player during a CD playback session is not managed correctly.
- The BPM for WMA files loaded from memory is not calculated.
- Calling the LoadSound method immediately followed by a call to the PlaySound method, while another song is very near to finish its current playback, can cause a premature stop of the new playback.
- Calling the LoadSound method on several different files without waiting for the SoundLoaded event, for example inside a loop, can cause a GPF.
- After calling the Fader.Exit method, a new Fader.Init call will fail returning an ERR_GENERIC error.
- A memory leak is generated when trying to load invalid or unsupported sound files.
- The latency time of the available output devices is not calculated correctly.
- Trying to change the width of the spectrum bands will have no visible effect.
- Changing the Fader.FadeInDelayFromMixStart property will cause a wrong delay on the fade-in seek position.
- The use of the fader will cause small memory leaks