Current version is 126.96.36.199
Fixed builds can be obtained contacting our Technical support.
- The Visual Basic.NET wrapper contains an error that causes problems when passing strings as parameters.
- The abmSetSoundDown and abmSetSoundUp functions don't work correctly.
- Loading a button template through the abmSetTemplate function generates an unexpected error.
- The abmGetTextSettingsOnPos generates a random exception.
- Changing the mask of a custom shaped button at run-time will not cause the button to be shaped correctly.
- Memory leak when loading pictures from files at run-time.
- Trying to load a nonexistent .ICO file will cause a GPF.
- Templates will not support correctly the spotlight settings and the UseAntialias property.
- Memory leaks when using GIF animations.
- Templates will not support correctly the caption alignment and the PictureDisabled property.
- The MovePictureOnPress property doesn't have any effect with Checkboxes and Radio buttons
- abmGetPictureVisible and abmSetPictureVisible functions don't work as expected.
- Changing the HighlightColor property has no effect.
- A textured button doesn't support the mixing between the given texture and a defined color .
- Pressing the button surface and releasing the mouse button outside the button area will cause a missing refresh of the surface color.
- Setting a flat surface into a textured button will cause the button to be surrounded by a white border.
- The abmExportBtnImage function doesn't work correctly and creates a black picture.