Current version is 18.104.22.168 (August 5, 2009)
Fixed builds can be downloaded using the same link, username and password received after purchasing the product: if you should have lost them or if they shouldn't work anymore, please, contact our Technical support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the installation of updated versions, don't forget to close all of the running applications and to UNINSTALL the existing version: missing this step could prevent the new version to run correctly on your development PC.
- In Microsoft Access the buttons background is not correct.
- At Design-time, the Hyperlink property is not passed correctly from 3D Button Visual Editor
- The caching system is not effective and requires too much memory
- When the button has the Surface property set to FLAT_PILLOW there is the possibility that the control is not rendered correctly when one of its dimensions is under a certain threeshold of pixels.
- The spotlight is not clipped when drawn on the button borders.
- Rolling the mouse over the button surface causes, in certain situations, a wrong clipping of the right and bottom sides of the button's surface.
- Calling the SetNSContainerColor method with parameter -2, from within MS Access, could cause a GPF error.
- The caching system is not effective when changing the BackColor property
- If a control has the SpecialEffect property set to a value different from "None" and the Surface property set to "Flat", any modification applied to the SurfaceTransparentFactor property will have no effect.
- Changing the Caption text of a certain length with another shorter text will cause a wrong refresh of the previous text area.
- Setting the control Style property to "Graphical label" , "Graphical frame " or "Graphical picture " won't allow the control to fire the Click and DoubleClick events.
- Loading a template into a control will cause a small memory leak.
- Setting the control to one of the following shapes will cause a small memory leak: SHAPE_PARALLEL, SHAPE_CUSTOM, SHAPE_TRIANGLE, SHAPE_TRAPEZE, SHAPE_ARROW, SHAPE_HONEYCOMB_45, SHAPE_HONEYCOMB_135, SHAPE_DIAMOND, SHAPE_KEYHOLE.
- Using a Graphical Label, Graphical Frame or Graphical Picture control as a container for other Graphical buttons will cause the contained buttons to disappear after clicking the container's surface.
- Users without adiministrator privileges will not be able launching the 3d button visual editor from within the development environment.
- Cursors set at Design-time through the visual editor are not stored correctly.
- A GPF is raised when 3D Button Visual Editor is launched on Windows 2003 Server.
- When the FocusMode property is set to FOCUS_BORDER, the dotted border surrounding the caption text is always black, also after changing the BackColorFocus property.
- Some AVI animation is displayed in reverse.
- Editing a button at design time using 3D Button Visual Editor causes a GPF under Windows Vista.
- Pressing a button of the keyboard while a 3D button has the input focus will cause the KeyPress event to be fired twice.
- The control cannot be instanced at runtime.
- Cells cover the caption text.
- If the caption text is right or left aligned, changing the X and/or Y offset causes a distortion of the caption text itself.
- Gif animations don't keep count of the original frame rate.